Greetings Xela AID Volunteer!
We are so glad you will be joining us on a Xela AID adventure in service this year. You’re almost done with the registration process! Here’s how you’ll pay your balance:
If you paid by Paypal or Check
1) Log in to your account by clicking HERE (or logging in on the left if you can see the login from your device).
2) Once logged in, you will see under our Member Menu a line that says “My Service Trips,” which you will click.
3) See the green button that says, “Make Payment,” and click. This will take you to a page to finish paying out. (Your fields will already be filled out).
If you chose “Conditional Application”
1) Click HERE to return to Trips. Find your service trip which will display your saved information.
2)Choose “Paypal" or "By Check" to complete the application (Choose Paypal if you are within 30 days of travel).
If you want to pay your balance by Check
If you sent a deposit by check and wish to make your final payment by check, you may do so if you are not within 30 days of travel. Otherwise, please select the Paypal/Credit Card option.
Our address for your check:
Xela AID • 111 W. Ocean Blvd. 4th Floor • Long Beach, CA 90802 • Notes Field: Your Trip Name
After that, you’re done. Nothing left to do but attend our phone orientation (if you haven’t already), pack, and meet us at the airport (or in Guatemala if you’re flying from someplace other than Los Angeles). (Remember your passport!)
If You’ve Forgotten Your Login
1) You will need just your email address to reset your password
2) If you’ve forgotten your login information, click on the appropriate links below “Login” to reset
You are about to embark on a journey which many have described as “life changing.” It is our aim that you will have a profoundly enriching experience! We’re ready to do our part to make that happen. We look forward to sharing this journey with you!
— Your Friends at Xela AID